Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Holidays!














Happy Holidays from Santa-beard Miso!



So much going on this December and big plans for the New Year!

First of all, I am offering great GIFT CERTIFICATES for any $ amount or any specific item you choose! I will mail you a pretty card with gift card number and information on it for the pet-lover on your holiday gift list! That way, they can send their pets measurements and pick their own fabric, just in case you aren't exactly sure what they would like best! Contact me at niki@peachykeenpets.com for your order, or check me out on www.facebook.com/peachykeenpets where you can see fabric options, customer photos, and more!

Events this month are many, so you've got to stop by at one of the crafty, handmade, local to Toronto shows we are doing!
Saturday, December 12: Artisans Gift Fair at The Tranzac, 292 Brunswick Ave., Toronto from 12-6pm! FREE ADMISSION

Sunday, December 13: Indie Christmas Market at Ransack The Universe, 1207 Bloor W. at Landsdowne Subway, Toronto, 11am - 7pm FREE ADMISSION

Saturday, December 19: Artisans Gift Fair at The Tranzac, 292 Brunswick Ave., Toronto, 12-6pm! SECOND DATE! FREE ADMISSION

Sunday, December 20: Trunk Market at Heartbeat 960, 960 Queen St. W., Toronto, 4-8pm FREE ADMISSION


Hope to see you at some events!!! Bring your pets and try stuff on! And remember, if you have purchased anything from Peachy Keen Pets in the past, please send pictures and I will put them on the website!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alena! I thought I would get an email when people posted comments but I don't, so I just saw this now!!

    ReplyDelete