Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big plans ahead! Plus Megan Battersby Photography!


Starting December 1, Peachy Keen Pets is going to donate 15% of profits from all holiday/winter items to the Pugalug Pug Rescue. Come check us out at one of the events we are attending in December!

December 6: Pug Claus @ Urban Dog, Toronto. 2-4pm (47 Parliament)

December 12 & 19 @ The Tranzac, Toronto, 12-6pm (Brunswick, S. of Bloor)

Novembers events have been totally amazing, and I'm really looking forward to what next month has to offer!

I'm also working on some new items for the December shows and for the website, such as bag-holders, coats, and maybe even cute boxes of homemade grain-free treats to give away to our customers!

I would also like to draw some attention to a fabulous photographer, Megan Battersby, who has kindly offered me her services for all my product photography used for Peachy Keen Pets so far!
I asked Megan how she got started and to tell you all a little bit about herself. Read on, and check out her great links for more information and lots and lots of fabulous photos!!!


"I’ve always enjoyed photography, and even worked at a department store studio while I was in university. Shortly after the birth of my daughter, I realized how much fun it was to photograph children. I started playing around with some ideas with my own daughter, and then ventured into borrowing my friend’s children. It just blossomed from there. I will photograph just about anything- maternity, newborns (my favourite!), kids, families, couples, and yes even pets!!! I’ve covered events for Canadian Living magazine, and most recently have ventured into product photography, courtesy of Peachy Keen Pets.


If I had to choose my most favourite subject to photograph, it would be working with fresh newborns (yes I said FRESH!). It truly is the most precious time to capture and cherish the sweet tender moments."

Where to find Megan Battersby Photography:


On the web:

http://www.meganbattersby.com


On Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toronto-ON/Megan-Battersby-Photography/107060722224?ref=nf


On BlogSpot:

http://www.meganbattersbyphotography.blogspot.com/


On Twitter:

http://twitter.com/_mb_photography



Thanks so much Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment