Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Engagement Story!!

I received an email today that cheered up this grey day in Toronto.

Our customer Sean, from Boston, purchased a bright red bowtie from us a few weeks back for his supercute Boston Terrier, Gus. We didn't know then that it was to be used in a proposal to Sean's girlfriend, Jess!!

Sean wrote:
We took Gus for a walk (despite the overcast weather and wind) to the beach near us where we had our first kiss. As we came up to the spot I said to her "Oh, I have a new trick I've been working on with Gus that I want to show you. Turn around, it takes a little costume change".

She turned around and I quickly knelt down, pulled Gus' harness off threw on his red bowtie, took the ring out of a package I had it in, and hooked the ring onto his collar (I made a special hook to hold it).

While on my knee still I picked up Gus, held him up to her and asked her to turn around. I proposed and she said yes
.


How cute is that?!?! And how adorable is Gus?

No comments:

Post a Comment