Friday, April 23, 2010

Pugs for Earth Day

Okay I know I'm a day late to post something about Earth Day, but I came across the video from my friend Gord, I think it might be the greatest video I've ever seen. Check out this pug doing his part for the environment.

Click here for Enviro Pug video
!


In other news, we have officially added another store that will be carrying Peachy Keen Pets at the start of May! Kingsway Pet Supplies is in Kingsway Village, close to the Royal York subway stop in Toronto. No pictures yet as the store is under construction, but we'll post some photos and info when they open!

Miso is a curious little creature, and he likes to stick his face in there while I try to take product shots when my wonderful photographer friend, Megan Battersby, isn't available. When she's around, he and Hummus are the stars of course!
You can see that Miso doesn't approve of my DIY methods!

No comments:

Post a Comment